Nine motivators drive your child or teenager. From Relationship Motivators to Achievement and Growth Motivators, recognising the motivational hot buttons of your children can help stimulate their motivation. Using Motivational Maps for young people supports and transforms their personal energy into outstanding performance.
The Youth Motivational Map provides young people with insights into their motivational drivers. It gives valuable understanding to others who have a significant influence on the young person, including parents, carers, teachers, and key workers.
Identifying their core motivations helps enable young people to become self-reliant and self-motivated lifelong learners. Teachers, youth workers and parents/guardians are provided with the tools to develop learning and reward strategies, to ensure effective engagement.
The online evaluator is specifically designed with young people in mind. Once completed, three motivational reports are produced:
- A motivational report for the young person themselves
- A motivational report for parents and carers detailing how to support the young person with their motivation
- A motivational report for teachers and learning professionals to support the young person’s development
Your Certification Journey:
- Watch a series of comprehensive online videos
- Glance through the Mapping Motivation Book, Teaching for Motivation Book, Ring binder file and Youth Manual
- Complete your own on-line Motivational Map Questionnaire
- Ask 2 young people to complete the Youth online Map Questionnaire
Attend Training Course: 3 x 90 minutes online sessions
- Understanding Maps
- Reading Individual Youth Maps
- De-briefing the profile to the young person
- De-briefing the profile to a parent, teacher or sponsor
- Back Office Training
- 2 x youth map debriefs and a Confirmation of Learning call
- Access to videos for 1 month
- Access to FPG helpdesk to help you manage your back office
- Full access to Motivational Youth Maps website for resources
This is an online certification that will take place over 3 x interactive, live webinars. The webinars are carried out over the Zoom Video Communications software. Once you have purchased the certification, we will contact you to arrange dates. Or if you need more information, please contact us on +44 (0)1628 488990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also offer conversion from Adult to Youth Maps certification which is a 2 x 2-hour virtual session format. Please contact us for more information.