The Motivational Map is an ISO accredited online self-perception inventory that crucially focuses on motivation rather than personality.
The Map (which takes 15 minutes to complete online), helps people understand motivation at a deeper level and what they can do with that knowledge to improve performance.
The map provides a solid foundation to give insight on how to measure motivation and raises awareness around 9 key motivators and how people can address these hot buttons to improve results. It gives specific actions you can take to maintain consistently high levels of motivation and energy longer-term.
Practical uses of the map include:
- Improved self-awareness and decision making
- Improved team performance
- An effective change management tool that maps and measures organisational cultural change
Your Certification Journey:
- Watch a series of online video tutorials
- Receive a hard copy of “Mapping Motivation” by James Sale, along with your certification support materials
- Complete your own Motivational Map (if you have not already done so)
Attend Training Course: 3 x Online sessions
- Understanding Maps
- Reading Individual Maps
- Team Dynamics
- Workshop facilitation
- Back Office Training
- Confirmation of Learning call
- Access to videos and FPG helpdesk for 1 month
- Full access to Motivational Maps website for additional resources
This is an online certification that will take place over 3 x 2 hour interactive, live webinars. The webinars are carried out over the Zoom Video Communications software. Once you have purchased the certification, we will contact you to arrange dates. Or if you need more information, please contact us on +44 (0)1628 488990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.