Behind all great organisations lie outstanding people.
With record numbers of employees thinking of quitting, employee experience (EX) and company culture can either be a strategic asset or a potential liability. We need a better relationship between employers and employees. Despite the war for talent, people are resigning because their motivations are not being understood or met. This is being exacerbated by new hybrid working models.
In this webinar, our CEO and Founder, Carole Gaskell and Mike Sharples, author of the brilliant new book “Monetising the Employee Experience” discuss how to address the issues arising from the ‘Great Resignation’; the need for a human centered approach, trust and empowerment, managers as coaches and the move from extrinsic to intrinsic motivation. They share a powerful motivation and talent tracker and our experiences of enhancing motivation and collaboration in a distributed workforce. You’ll learn:
- Why you need the EX factor to attract, retain, inspire and motivate your people
- How to demonstrate the ROI of employee experience
- How to use Mojo, a practical tool to empower employees, helping them measure and track their motivation and goals throughout the employee lifecycle
- How to encourage managers to listen, understand and coach colleagues with regular dialogue for motivation and continuous improvement.
“Clients do not come first. Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients” Richard Branson
According to Perkbox* research, excellent employee experience leads to:
- 2.3 x greater revenue growth
- 5 x better shareholder return
- 21% higher profitability
- 17% higher productivity
- 10% increase in customer ratings.
Investing in employee experience is a win:win:win. It benefits employees, as they have more enjoyable and fulfilling work life. It benefits the business, as employees become more productive. It benefits your customers and clients as they will be served by motivated, engaged employees.