Carole Gaskell is a professional speaker, author and FPG’s CEO. We have a long history of working with well renowned businesses including Harrods, Panasonic, Starbucks and Tesco.
An inspiring and stablising force in an uncertain world, Carole is an inspirational speaker and best-selling author in the field of people and leadership development. She has appeared on numerous TV and radio stations whilst being a regular contributor to business, national and
A keynote speaker, leadership facilitator and coach to senior business leaders and their teams, Carole helps them reach their full potential and create high performance cultures within their organisations. She is author of global best seller ‘Transform Your Life – 10 Steps to Real Results’ and:-
- Your Pocket Life Coach
- Full Potential Leadership – a Provocative Call to Make a Dramatic Difference
- Full Potential Coach – Transforming People’s Potential into Results
Carole has delivered keynotes at conferences in the UK and internationally, including CIPD in UK and Worldwide investment conferences. At the 2019 Vistage speaker awards, Carole won the award for the speaker who has made the most personal impact. This award honours the Vistage speaker who has made a significant impact on the personal lives of Vistage members, as voted for by the members.
Speaker topics include:
- Ignite the fire within – motivating yourself and your teams
- Simpler, better, faster – activate new potential head, heart & gut
- Boost your brain power, agility & wellness
- Transform fear into real results
- Don’t mind us we’re blue – getting along better with others
- The future of leadership in an uncertain world
The Full Potential session that Carole presented at Mercer’s Global Investment Forum was a fantastic hit. Provocative and educational, it created a real buzz of discussion.
Linda Russheim, Global Head of Marketing, Mercer’s Investment business
OUTSTANDING!!!! Absolutely one of the best most insightful presentations of the 2018-2019 WBECS season, providing us coaches with more tools with which to bring to our practices to help coach our clients.
Attendee, WBECS conference 2019