Join our team
Thank you for your interest in our job opportunities. Our current vacancies are below. If there are no positions listed it means we have no vacancies at this time but please do check back as we update this page whenever positions become available. Please contact Carole@fullpotentialgroup.com for more information.
Client Services Assistant
Flexible, Full Time, Cookham, Berkshire
Fantastic opportunity for a super-organised, people/project coordinator!
Full Potential Group (FPG) is one of the UK’s top leadership development consultancies, providing leadership training, team development and executive coaching to a wide variety of businesses in the UK and overseas. Established for over 20 years, our vision is to help 1 million people realise more of their potential by 2025.
We are experiencing exciting growth and have a fantastic opportunity to join our small, friendly, can-do, head office team as a Client Services Assistant. Responsible for supporting the day-to-day administrative needs and logistics of our clients, consultants and coaches, you’ll be a bright, proactive, efficient team-player ensuring all our training programmes run smoothly for our corporate clients. Sharing offices with the Chartered Institute of Marketing in Cookham, the role is full time with flexible, hybrid working.
You’ll be joining our knowledgeable Client Services Team. As Client Services Assistant, you’ll receive training and have day to day responsibility for coordinating meetings, travel, workshop logistics, course materials, formatting presentations and course materials, administering online psychometric tools and 360° feedback. This is a flexible and varied role with a requirement for first class customer service, a willingness to do your best and the ability to multitask in a busy, fun, fast-changing environment.
To thrive in the role, you’ll love coordinating people and projects and delivering the highest level of satisfaction to all stakeholders (internal partners as well as clients). You’ll be educated to degree level, have a keen interest in people development, a sharp eye for detail and deadlines, a confident telephone manner and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
With advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint, you’ll enjoy learning our CRM system and owning new software that administers motivation, mojo, personality and neuro-agility profiling amongst others. You’ll have bags of initiative, able to review and refine current processes, as well as forward think and plan a busy workload. Warm, friendly and with a great sense of humour, you’ll be an essential part of our team culture!
– Bright confident personality, intelligent, with a ‘can do’ attitude
– Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel essential
– Technologically savvy and not afraid of new software or databases
– Administratively strong: organised, logical, methodical with attention to detail essential
– Self-starter, happy to ‘muck in’ as a team player, self-motivated, able to multi-task
– Responsive to requests with the ability to follow through and complete tasks quickly and efficiently
– Full of great ideas and keen to find ways of doing things simpler, better and faster.
We Offer You
• Competitive salary, £20,170 per annum, plus pension
• Friendly team, on-site gym, café and bar and the opportunity to work from home
• Great clients and fascinating work
• A personal development philosophy supporting you to realise more of your potential
• The opportunity to progress for the right candidate
Please send Your CV and explanation of why you are ideal for this role to email@example.com