- This event has passed.
ICF Online Coaching Conference 2020: Modelling Coaching with True Alignment in a Chaotic World
May 7, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm UTC+0
Carole Gaskell is speaking at the ICF Online Coaching Conference 2020 on 7th May at 13:30 BST. Please see a summary of Carole’s session below.
Life and work are chaotic and disjointed for so many people. We are on the precipice of entering into something different. People are looking for the edge to cut through the busyness that impacts performance, health and well-being of individuals, teams and entire organisations.
As coaches we can’t afford to be passengers in the maelstrom. When we work in true alignment with our head, heart and gut, we consciously change ourselves, our world and the worlds of our clients.
Knowing who you truly are, requires a blend of spaciousness and practical tools and techniques. Be braver, show up as your full self, learn how to help people and organisations thrive, cutting through the busyness, by working in full alignment with their own truth, delivering ROI by measuring everyone’s motivation and neuro-agility.
Packed with inspiration, practical tools, techniques, 15 physical and mental brain fitness exercises, you’ll know how to:
- Align with your own head, heart and gut
- Recognise and measure 9 energy-boosting motivators
- Boost 6 drivers that improve agile performance, health and well-being for yourself and your clients.
After this session, participants will:
- Feel more confident and aligned with their true self.
- Know how to reduce chaos by recognising, measuring and improving the 9 energy-boosting motivators of themselves, individuals and teams.
- Understand neuro-agility and know how to improve people’s unique neurological design and 6 drivers that enhance agility, health and well-being.
To view a teaser of Carole’s session, please click here.
Click here or visit the social media channels below for more information.